Understanding your Wellness Benefit
Your Health Screening Benefit provides an annual benefit if the covered person has one of the named health screening test performed. This benefit is payable once per calendar year per person and is subject to a 30-day waiting period upon receiving a policy.
Policies are different so be sure to set up your personal account on Colonial Life's website to find out more information about which screenings are offered with your policies. Once you have set up your personal account and become a member of the website, you will now have the ability to:
- File your Wellness Clam online or you can use the automated customer service center at 1-800-325-4368.
- Check on the status of your claim.
- Check your policy information including which screenings are covered in your wellness benefit.
- Download claims and service forms.
- Keep your contact information updated.